We are Paramedir, a biotechnology start-up with operations based in Roden, The Netherlands. We strive to bring cutting-edge bioanalytical technologies from the lab to the bedside. Our expertise lies in the development of biomonitoring tools based on (bio)sensors and microfluidics technologies. This allows for highly specific, high-frequency monitoring of key biomarkers in (biological) fluids.
We are currently working on the development of our first medical device, the UriMoni™, in close collaboration with several healthcare organizations and professionals. Therefore, product and business development, including regulatory affairs, are a large part of our current activities. To help us streamline this process, we are currently looking for a (junior) project manager with affinity with our core technologies.
Your activities will be focused on the management of ongoing R&D and Product Development projects, with a significant overlap with regulatory and clinical affairs. We will provide the necessary training and information on our core technologies, as well as the product currently in development. You will also work with our extensive network, which ranges form experienced regulatory affairs professionals, key opinion leaders from the clinic, and leading scientists within the fields of (bio)sensors and microfluidics.
About your tasks
- Project management: managing R&D and product development projects (planning and monitoring project progress) related to the development of the UriMoni™. The
- Biosensor Development
- Integration of diosensors in microfluidic devices
- Software Development
- (Pre)clinical Investigation of the UriMoni™ prototype
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria:
- You work well in a team, yet you have an autonomous work attitude
- You can clearly communicate your ideas to a broad audience (scientists, technicians, healthcare professionals and regulatory offices)
- You have at least a BSc in (bio)medical engineering, chemistry, life sciences or pharmacy or related with experience in laboratory work environments
- Experience with (bio)sensors, policy/ethics and regulatory or clinical affairs is a plus
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You are available for 3-5 days per week (0,6-1,0 FTE)
- Being located in the North of the Netherlands is a plus, but (partially) working remotely is an option.
What we offer at Paramedir
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Vibrant work environment
- Working in a high-tech, fast growing start-up
- We are located in the Health Hub Roden, a playground for health technology, which houses several innovative startups
- Commuting allowance depending on your location
Questions? Want to apply?
If you would like more information about this vacancy, please get in touch with Carlos Cordeiro (CEO of ParaMedir) via firstname.lastname@example.org, or send an email to Pieter Oomen (CSO/CTO) at email@example.com. If you would like to apply for this position, please send your motivation letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 30st of April, 2022.